You’re getting late for a meeting. And your presentation isn’t ready yet, or your documents aren’t scanned yet or many more day to day problems you as a professional may experience. Handy Smartphone’s with dozens of apps are the solution. There are multitudes of good, mostly free office apps which can help you save the day within minutes.
Here are the ones we think are worth your while.
- Kingsoft Office 5.3.4: The main reason for its popularity is where other office apps are paid for pro functions or after a point of time, Kingsoft office is absolutely free to use. It is efficient for editing documents as It has got all the important features of an office suite along with the cloud support. It supports 23 kinds of file extensions including .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx and .pdf. This app consumes very less size in memory so it can be easily used by people with older phones and having issues with limited availability of memory space.
- Quickoffice: It is a free office suite app from Google. By using this app, you can create and edit Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint files. You can also access the files from Google drive to read and edit. The app saves files on cloud so it will save the space on your device but you need Google Drive to use this app. It doesn’t have thousands of unneeded features but it has the ones you need to ensure that your important work is done smoothly.
- Documents To Go 3.0: Documents To Go 3.0 is a complete package to solve many different purposes for a user who is looking to create, view, edit the excel/PowerPoint files, sheet formatting, cell number, freeze panes, password protections, sort and of course cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, charting and also desktop synchronization for their documents. This app is also available in many different languages such as English, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Turkish, and Russian etc.
- Camscanner: Turn any Smartphone into a Scanner with CamScanner for Intelligent Document Management. CamScanner provides document management solution for individuals, small businesses, organizations, governments and schools. It is the perfect fit for those who want to scan, sync, edit, share and manage various contents on their mobile phones.
- Office Suite 7: Office suite 7 is a high end performance app. It allows users to create, edit, print and even share the documents with many different formats such as .docx, .docm, .zip, .pdf and many more along with a well designed interface. It also has cloud storage support integrated with Google Drive, DropBox, SugarSync, Box and SkyDrive.